The MacLamity

The News That Stays News, Reported Live

Monday, February 07, 2005

.

I think Kwame Anthony Appiah and I would get along. It's unfair that he had all my ideas before I had them. And it's also unfair that he's had much more and better ideas. And that he expresses them better for more money, by which i mean for money. But I wouldn't hold it against him. I intend to visit Left2Right frequently. I just hope that it's not one of those things where the Left says it's finally going to break down barriers and talk to the right according to the prinicple that the Right is made up of zombies who only need to hear the words "Abortion is about the choice of wome, Republicans are stealing money to pollute the environment" to emerge from a trance and say "What have I done? O my God, what have I believed."